- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Reproductive medicine
I am a senior Consultant, practising since 1995.
Areas of interest
Menstrual disorders (menorrhagia); Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS / PCO); Fibroids; Endometriosis; Fertility / Infertility and Assisted Conception; Reproductive Medicine; Minimal access / invasive Surgery.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Michael Brunner Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
London North West NHS Trust.
Special interest in Infertility and Minimal Access Surgery.
Excellent care for my patients.
Young MRCOG Award
Honours in Pharmacology
Honours in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Over 20 publications.
Courses offered to GPs
Regular talks at Meetings to GP's during the year.
I am an experienced Consultant with very good patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- FRCOG The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2002
- MRCOG The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 1989
- MD University of Manchester 1992
- MB ChB University of Manchester 1983
- Advanced Gynaecology Laparoscopy Aesculap Akademie, Berlin 2017
- Advanced Laparoscopy Biosurgery Institute, Vienna 2014
- Laparoscopic Surgery European Surgical Institute, Hamburg 2000
Reference number 2819019
Details of entry to specialist register
- Mr Alvan Priddy, 1983
Affiliations / memberships
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 17:30 - 20:30
- 020 8872 3838
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mr Alvan Priddy