- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
An experienced Counsellor with extensive clinical experience of individuals and a service.
Professional qualifications include B.A Psychology, Diplomas in Person-Centred Counselling, CBT (NHS high intensity standard) and Supervision.
Senior accredited member of BACP and member of BABCP.
Registered with ICO for data protection and have current enhanced Disclosure Barring Check.
Areas of interest
Anxiety (General, Health & Social Anxiety); Coping with long term health conditions; Infertility; Bereavement and Loss issues; Depression: Relationship/Family issues (not couples counselling); Past Sexual and Physical Abuse.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Physical disability
- B.Soc. Science (Hons) Social Policy & Social Work 1986
- Diploma Person Centred Counselling Warwick University 2001
- Diploma CBT (High Intensity) Coventry University 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy is the professional association for members of the counselling professions in the UK Senior Accredited Memeber 2004
Affiliations / memberships
Member of British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive `Psychotherapies