- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Marcella graduated from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine with a Masters degree in Osteopathy and a diploma in Naturopathy.
Marcella works as a general osteopath treating children through to the elderly. She treats acute and chronic conditions, as well as educating patients in the prevention of future injuries.
The rigorous training Marcella undertook has led to the development of her exceptional hands on manual therapy skills along with an extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
She assesses human structures biomechanically which helps decipher the primary cause of pain or dysfunction.
Marcella believes in the principle that the body has the ability to heal itself, with the foundation to optimum health lying within removing the barriers to healing.
Marcella specialist areas of interest include: sports and spinal injuries, postural correction, spinal alignment, dietary advice and generally helping patients achieve realistic health goals.
Marcella is a registered osteopath and is a member of the Institute of Osteopathy.
• Over 1,000 hours of clinical experience
• Diploma in Naturopathy and nutritional advice
• Completed Level 1 and 2 courses in Sutherland cranial college- cranial trained
• Exercise prescription
• Good co-ordination and practical skills
• Joint mobilisation
• Deep soft tissue massage
• Medical Acupuncture (The British Medical Acupuncture Society – BMAS trained)
• Kinesiotaping- (Kineso UK – KT1,2,3 & 4 trained
• Postural advice and ergonomics prescription
• Good knowledge of anatomy and physiology
• Good patient skills (psychology and communication skills)
• Trained in clinical medicine, pathology, diagnosis and treatment planning
• Sound knowledge of osteopathic techniques, concepts and philosophy.
Areas of interest
Sports rehab, Pilates rehab, Pregnancy, Geriatrics.