- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I am 58 years of age and have been qualified in Counselling and Psychotherapy for 10 years. I have my own private practice with a small counselling room which is very comfortable. There is access to a toilet. I have extensive experience in my field and have worked regularly since qualifying.
Areas of interest
Family relationships: Loss and bereavement: Domestic Violence: Low self esteem: Anxiety. I have extensive experience in general Counselling/Psychotherapy.
- Carole Cutting
- Carole Cutting Counselling 12 Albert Road Benfleet SS7 4DJ
- 07766 405835
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Thurrock & Basildon College 2008
- BACP Accredidtation British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2015
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision Life-Force, Colchester 2011
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy MIND 2009
Details of entry to specialist register
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details