- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema focused therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced psychologist and psychotherapist who places the therapeutic relationship at the heart of my work. I recognise the uniqueness of mental distress and provide a safe place in which my clients can be heard, supported and helped. I use an evidence-based, integrative approach to treatment, combining cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Schema and EMDR interventions to address the client’s individual needs. My work can be short or long term.
Areas of interest
I work with adults (over 18 yrs). My areas of expertise include generalised anxiety; health anxiety; social anxiety; panic disorder; OCD; PTSD; depression; relationship difficulties; adjustment disorders; trauma; stress; anger management; sleep disorders; bipolar and bereavement.