- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I am a warm reflective, CBT and integrative psychotherapist and counsellor with experience gained within the NHS as well as in private practice. I offer my clients empathetic listening as well as a focused approached. I'm an energetic, committed individual with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation to help my clients.
I am professional, credible and well-presented individual with experience gained in a previous career in business and corporate sales.
I have particularly expertise in work related stress, eating disorders, menopause and self esteem. I practice mindfulness have a keen interest in spirituality and faith. I encourage clients to practice mindfulness as we know this is an evidenced based treatment.
In my capacity as a counsellor I help clients explore issues around loss often bereavement and illness.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety including social anxiety; OCD; GAD; panic disorder; phobia; trauma; PTSD; disordered eating; anorexia; bulimia; relationship issues; bereavement; loss; work related stress; insomnia;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mental Health University of the West of England 2011
- MA in Psychotherapy & Counselling City University 2008
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- High Intensity Therapist First Step NHS Eating Disorders 2017
- High Intensity CBT Therapist Oasis-Talk NHS 2014
Affiliations / memberships
- Bristol Natural Health Service
- 13:00 - 17:00
- 07962 892060
Post treatment communication
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: tricia.worthington