- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I believe people should be able to safely explore difficulties within a comfortable environment with a therapist who is understanding, respectful and non-judgemental. The relationship between the therapist and client is fundamental to the recovery process.
I am passionate about my role and like to work collaboratively, utilising NICE recommended psychotherapeutic treatments (CBT/ EMDR) to reduce emotional distress and physical symptoms.
I have been a mental health professional since 1996 and a CBT psychotherapist since 2010 in the NHS, latterly working at a senior level until transferring to private practice in 2018. My clinical experience has encompassed a wide range of mental health issues within both primary and secondary care settings.
Areas of interest
Post traumatic Stress; Trauma; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Depression; Anxiety Disorders; Work Stress; Stress management; Health Anxiety; Social Anxiety; Phobias
- PGDip High Intensity Psychological Interventions Sheffield University 2010
- Eye Movement Desensitaisation Reprocessing EMDR Works 2012
- DipSW Social Work University of Lincolnshire and Humberside 2001
Affiliations / memberships