- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Sarmad Kazzaz is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Frimley Park Hospital. He is specialised in spinal surgery and paediatric orthopaedic surgery.
Mr Kazzaz completed his higher surgical training in London. As a registrar, he spent 2 years of his training in the spinal unit at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore dealing with complex adult and paediatric spinal conditions. During his training, he obtained a Masters degree in trauma surgery from Swansea University, beside the FRCS (Tr&Orth) qualification, he also undertook the European Board of Orthopaedic and Traumatology (EBOT) qualification.
Following his higher surgical training, he completed a comprehensive fellowship in spinal surgery from Oxford University Hospitals, gaining a broad-based experience in complex spinal surgery and management of back and neck conditions.
He also accomplished an advanced fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic surgery from Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London dealing with complex paediatric limb deformities and management of various paediatric orthopaedic abnormalities including cerebral palsy and other syndromic abnormalities.
Mr Kazzaz received the prize for best performance in the European Board of Orthopaedic and Traumatology (EBOT) Exam in London in 2014. He has national and international peer reviewed publications and presented many scientific works on various platforms.
Areas of interest
Mr Kazzaz deals with all aspects of spinal conditions such as:
• Lumbar spine decompression, microdiscectomy and fusion
• Cervical decompression and fusion (ACDF), cervical disc replacement (CDR)
• Spine trauma, vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty and management of osteoporotic fractures
• Spinal injections and management of back and neck pain
• Developmental dysplasia of hip (DDH)
• Limb or gait abnormalities
• Botox injections for children with cerebral palsy.
- Vanda Evans
- Spire Clare Park Hospital Clare Park Farnham GU10 5XX
- 07950 760684
- 01252 601261
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Husam Kaskos Fee Assured
- Dr Paul Davies Fee Assured
- Dr Renata Arszulowicz Fee Assured
- Dr Mark J Blackmore Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Frimley Park Hospital
Mr Kazzaz received the prize for best performance in the European Board of Orthopaedic and Traumatology (EBOT) Exam in London in 2014.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- Kurdish - Native or bilingual
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://jointreaction.co.uk
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) Royal College of Surgeon-England 2014
- EBOT European Board of Orthopaedic and Traumatology 2014
- MSc Trauma Surgery Swansea University 2012
Reference number 5209070