- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I have been counselling since 2006 and specialising in CBT since 2010. I have my own Mindfulness practice and have been teaching MBCT since 2013.
I currently work in Private Practice as well as being the lead school counsellor (CBT) at a local Grammar School in addition to offering MBCT within an NHS IAPT service.
I am a fully accredited member of the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies www.babcp.com
and listed with the UK Network of Mindfulness Based Teachers www.ukmindfulnessnetwork.co.uk
I am committed to ongoing CPD and attend monthly CBT and MBCT supervision.
Areas of interest
I am happy to work with a variety of presenting problems but in particular I specialise in accepting loss and life changes as well as difficulties with ruminating and overthinking.
I am happy to work work with young people and adults from all walks of life.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Rheumatological conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
MBCT Co-ordinator and Clinician
Berkshire HealthCare Foundation Trust
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Open University 2002
- MSc in Cognitive Behavioour Therapy Buckinghamshire New University 2011
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy TTR2 Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- BABCP, 2013