- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
offer my service as a BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist and BACP Accredited Psychotherapist and Counsellor. I also practice as an EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) practitioner and Couple Counsellor.
Areas of interest
psychological difficulties such as depression, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), social anxiety and specific phobias.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- David Elvin Carvalho: http://www.cbttherapy.org
Current NHS consultant posts held
An accredited member of the BACP and BABCP with several years’ experience as a CBT therapist, EMDR practitioner within the voluntary, private sector and NHS sector.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.babcp.com/Default.aspx
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy University of Exeter 2014
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling: CBT University of South Wales 2012
- BA (Hons) Community Justice University of South Wales 2007
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology University of South Wales 2004
- EMDR Parts 1-3 Richman EMDR Training University of Exeter 2016
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP, BACP, EMDRIA
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.