- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
I offer counselling and psychotherapy to individuals and believe the therapeutic space and relationship can be helpful ways to make important changes. Therapy offers the chance for deeper understanding and the opportunity to form healthy relationships, with yourself and others. I offer a safe, non-judgemental and supportive environment. As an integrative therapist I focus on your needs and will work with you to establish priorities and aims for our work together. I have worked in private practice, NHS, mental health charity offering both long-term and short-term therapy. I am registered with UKCP and BACP.
Areas of interest
Relationships; workplace issues; depression; anxiety; stress; trauma; bereavement; addictions; self esteem; emotional regulation, illness and somatic conditions.
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy Minster Centre 2013
- Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling Minster Centre 2010
- Award in Teaching and Learning City and Guilds 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Trustee and Vice Chair Minster Centre 2017
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP and BACP