- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Non-vascular interventional radiology
• I trained at the University of Sheffield. After successfully completing a basic surgical rotation and obtaining my MRCS qualification, I trained in trauma and orthopaedic for 3 years. During this period, I took time out to undertake an MSc at University College London. My research was on mesenchymal stem cells and skeletal tissue culture.
• I was selected on to the Wessex Clinical Radiology Training Programme and successfully attained Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR) qualification before completing a fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, UK. I gained experience in complex orthopaedic imaging, radiofrequency ablation and bone and soft tissue tumour imaging and biopsy.
• I have training in nuclear medicine bone SPECT/CT imaging.
• I have recently completed a diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine at the University of South Wales.
• I was appointed to a Consultant post in Southampton in 2017.
Areas of interest
Musculoskeletal diagnostic and image-guided intervention. Imaging of sports injuries; Nuclear medicine Bone SPECT/CT imaging; Bone and soft tissue tumour imaging; Spinal imaging and image guided spinal intervention.
- Nuffield Secretaries Office
- Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital Winchester Road Chandler's Ford Eastleigh SO53 2DW
- 023 8025 8409
Reference number 6031325