- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Campbell is a specialist gynaecologist who has dedicated his career to specialising in the management of pelvic floor problems such as prolapse, incontinence, bladder problems, vaginal laxity and problems after childbirth. He is qualified to offer a range of treatment options including the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques.
Areas of interest
Vaginal prolapse surgery; key-hole surgery for prolapse (including womb preserving surgery); urodynamics; non-mesh operations for urinary incontinence; labiaplasty; vaginoplasty and vaginal rejuvenation procedures (Viveve and ThermiVa)
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Johnathan Holland Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gynaecologist & Subspecialist Urogynaecologist
Belfast City Hospital
Non-mesh operations for incontinence. Vaginal laxity and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments for vaginal laxity and stress incontinence.
- BSc 1st Class Honours Anatomy degree Queen's University Belfast 2004
- MB BCh BAO Queen's University Belfast 2006
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Royal College of Surgeons 2011
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2012
Reference number 6143956
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant Gynaecologist & Subspecialist Urogynaecologist, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologsts
Royal College of Surgeons
British Society of Urogynaecology (BSUG)
International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA)
European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology
Ulster Gynae Urology Society
- 3fivetwo HealthcareMaypole Clinic5-7 Shore...
- 13:30 - 15:30
- 028 9050 0352
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details