- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Benign Prostate disorders
- General urology
- Urological oncology
Mr. Vishwanath Hanchanale is a consultant urological and robotic surgeon at Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital and an honorary senior lecturer at Liverpool medical university.
He routinely manages patients with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS), prostate problems
and haematuria (Blood in Pee), erectile dysfunction, bladder dysfunction, renal stones,
penile and testicular disorders. His special interests include managing prostate and bladder cancer patients (Pelvic oncology).
After initial surgical training, he completed specialist urological and robotic surgery training from Leeds. Furthermore, to enhance his robotic skills, he completed ERUS robotic training with Prof Mottrie in Belgium and undertook a clinical visit to Cornell University, New York.
(1) Consultant Urological and Robotic Surgeon at Royal Liverpool Hospital
(2) Course Director for the National ST3 Urology Simulation Bootcamp
(3) Executive Committee Member- National Urological Association (BAUS )Section of Oncology
(4) Executive Member for Surgical Specialty Board- Urology at Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
(5) Simulation Lead (Urology) at Northwest (Mersey) Deanery, Liverpool.
Areas of interest
Haematuria (Blood in pee)
Penile and scrotal pathologies
Clinical interests (Surgeries)
Robotic-assisted Radical Prostatectomy
Robotic-assisted Radical Cystectomy
Epididymal Cyst excision
- Abbie O'Brien
- Spire Liverpool Hospital 57 Greenbank Road Liverpool L18 1HQ
- 0151 522 2320
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Nirmal Daniel Fee Assured
- Dr Graham Kemp Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Liverpool and Boradgreen Hospitals NHS Trust
Reference number 6106733
- 57 Greenbank RoadLIVERPOOLL18 1HQ
- 08:00 - 19:00
- 0151 733 7123
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.