- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I have been a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for 9 years and a psychotherapist for 20 years.
* CBT for depression and anxiety (including excessive worrying, panic attacks, social anxiety, OCD and specific phobias)
* EMDR for trauma or early attachment issues
* Couples therapy (Behavioural Couples Therapy)
I am an accredited member of the BABCP and an accredited member of EMDR UK & Ireland.
I currently work for an IAPT service in the NHS three days a week. I have a private practice on Thursdays and Fridays. I am currently able to offer Skype sessions on these days for clients from any area.
To enquire further or to set up an appointment, please contact me via text on 07791693449 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of interest
* CBT for depression; generalized anxiety (excessive worry); panic attacks; OCD; social anxiety; PTSD; and specific phobias;
* EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitising Reprocessing therapy);
* Behavioural Couples Therapy (BCT)
- Video and telephone consultations