- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reproductive medicine
- Patient centred care: my role is to question, to listen, to investigate, to diagnose and to suggest sensible treatments. The patient's role is to decide what to do.
- Evidenced based medicine: let's only do things where there is evidence that they are likely to help
- Nearly 30 years working in reproductive medicine means that I've seen many "crazes" come and go as well as many wonderful advances that have transformed the care we offer.
Areas of interest
Fertility / Infertility and Assisted Conception; Reproductive medicine; Fibroids; Menstrual disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Professor or Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Queen's University Belfast
Consultant Gynaecologist and Consultant Sub-specialist in Reproductive Medicine, the Belfast Trust
Over 200 publications in the field of infertility
Courses offered to GPs
Ovarian Hyperstimulation syndrome
- Fellow the Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2000
- Doctor of Medicine The Queen's University of Belfast 1994
- Maypole Clinic5-7 Shore Rd, Holywood, Co Down
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 0845 605 0352
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.