- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Working as a consultant paediatric surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital London.
All types of routine and complex gastrointestinal and thoracic surgery in new-borns and older children. Expert in minimal invasive approach.
Areas of interest
Surgery for imperforate anus and anorectal malformation; Surgery for Hirschsprung’s disease; Surgical management of inflammatory bowel disease in children; Special interest in thoracoscopic surgery for congenital lung lesions; Repair of diaphragmatic hernia; Inguinal hernia repair; Umbilical hernia repair; Surgery for hydrocoele; Surgery for undescended testicles; Circumcision; Appendecectomy; Surgery for Pyloric stenosis ;Release of tongue tie;
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr James Galton Not Fee Assured
- MBBS Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Pakistan 1990
- FRCSI Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland 1998
- FEBPS European Board of Paediatric Srgery 2004
- FRCS (Paed Surg) Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland 2008
Reference number 6060083
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.