- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Feeling anxious, stressed or depressed?? Having relationship problems?
I offer a confidential counselling service with a warm and empathic approach whereby clients can feel empowered and trusted in a therapeutic relationship to grow as an individual and work through their presenting difficulties.
I am an accredited, Integrative counsellor using key concepts from CBT, Psychodynamic and Person Centred approaches with techniques that fit the client and the problems they bring into the counselling room.
Please contact me for a free 10 minute telephone consultation to discuss whether counselling is for you.
Areas of interest
I have extensive experience working with families, adults, adolescence and children in a range of settings and am currently employed as a school counsellor, mental health practitioner and bereavement counsellor. I have Private Practice for one to one short term counselling and long term psychotherapy.
Areas of speciality; Bereavement; Family work; Adolescence and Children mental health issues; Relationships; Anxiety; Depression; Self-harm
Current NHS consultant posts held
EWMHS Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker
View photos of my work
Click an image to enlarge and read a description
View external photos of my work
- Introduction to counselling Harlow college 1999
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Harlow College 2000
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Epping Forest College 2010
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Enfield College 2013
- CBT online Diploma Centre of excellence online 2014
- CYP-IAPT Post Graduate certificate Reading University 2017
- Drug and Alcohol awareness Training ADAS 2013
- Awareness in Bereavement Foundation Course CRUSE Bereavement 2013
- Attachment Theory and close Relationships NScience 2014
- Working with the inner child Deep Release 2017
- Couples masterclass Human givens college 2019
- FLASH Facilitator training ministry of parenting 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Accredited BACP 2014