- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Charlotte joined Bupa PhysioLine in 2015 after previously working in the NHS and private sectors in the UK since 2010 she has also worked in aged care and pain management settings internationally in Australia.
Charlotte also has a great deal of experience in treating sporting and personal injuries across the lifespan.
Charlotte further teaches Pilates and is qualified in Acupuncture as a member of the AACP which she uses regularly.
- BSc Hons Physiotherapy University of Central Lancashire 2010
- AACP Foundation Acupuncture AACP 2016
- APPI Pilates Matwork Series APPI 2013
- Facial Acupuncture for Cosmetic Enhancement AACP 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Physiotherapist CSP 2018
- Physiotherapist HCPC 2018
- Acupuncturist AACP 2018
Affiliations / memberships
CTIA - COSMETIC TREATMENT INJECTABLES ASSOCIATION - COSMETIC AESTHETIC PRACTITIONER QUALIFIED
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.