- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Gardner is a consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who has a specialist interest in Facial Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgery.
He practices facial surgery in the West of Scotland between the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow and Dumfries and Galloway Royal Hospital. His NHS sub-specialities are facial deformity, skin cancer, salivary gland and post traumatic facial reconstruction while he has trained in all aspects of hard and soft tissue oral/facial surgery.
Mr Gardner qualified from Edinburgh, St Andrews and Dundee Universities in Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry. His Basic medical training was undertaken in the South East of Scotland with his higher surgical training in Maxillofacial surgery completed across Scotland. During his higher training he achieved and completed a Training Interface Fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Areas of interest
Facial aesthetics; post traumatic facial reconstruction; facial deformity surgery; salivary surgery; dentoalveolar surgery
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Michael McNeill Fee Assured
- Dr Neil Smart Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant - Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow and Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
- FRCS(OMFS) Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2015
- MBChB Edinburgh University 2009
- MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2011
- BDS Dundee University 2001
- MFDS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2003
- Training Interface Fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Joint Committee on Surgical Training 2016
Reference number 7041308
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Craniofacial Society Great Britain and Ireland
British Association Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.