- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Unable to accept new patients
Last updated: 29 Apr 2020
I offer a friendly and professional therapy service in the Crosby area of Merseyside. I have over 10 years therapeutic experience and as well as running my private practise I am also employed by the NHS. I was instrumental is establishing the Liverpool Branch of the BABCP and I was the committee Secretary from 2016 to 2019. I am committed to working with individuals to help them to achieve the changes they want to make in their lives to overcome difficulties with depression and anxiety.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; Social Anxiety; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; Phobias; Health Anxiety; Panic Disorder; Body Dysmorphic Disorder; Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
Current NHS consultant posts held
High Intensity Therapist for Access Sefton
- Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Chester 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Liverpool John Moores University 2008
- First Class Honors Degree in Applied Psychology Liverpool John Moores University 2003
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Liverpool Branch Secretary British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies 2018
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.