- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Contingency Management
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Since qualifying as a Clinical Psychologist in 2001 I have specialised in working with adults who are experiencing psychological and mental health difficulties across the full spectrum of conditions and life-related problems.
I became a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Lead within the NHS in 2008 and have also worked within the private sector since 2005, leaving the NHS to focus on my independent practice in 2016.
Whilst I am a firm believer in the importance of finding a therapist you can build a good working relationship with, I am also committed to offering clients evidence-based psychological interventions that are tailored to the client's needs and priorities so that treatment is both helpful and designed with the person at the very centre.
Areas of interest
depression; anxiety; PTSD; trauma; stress; phobia; adjustment difficulties; OCD; bulimia; relationship issues; interpersonal difficulties; work stress; grief & bereavement; sleep wake issues; addictive behaviours; health anxiety; pain