- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I'm a Physiotherapist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Having qualified in Leeds in the year 2000 I now have over 15 years experience in helping people with musculoskeletal problems. I've worked in a variety of settings ranging from elderly care to sports teams, NHS to private sector, acute injuries to long-term rehab.
My post- graduate experience includes qualifications in Orthopaedic Medicine and Pilates, as well as courses in advanced mobilisation and soft tissue massage techniques, and strength and conditioning.
I support people of all ages and abilities to improve their symptoms and function in order to reach their individual goals and optimise their quality of life.
This is achieved through thorough assessment to identify factors associated with your problem and treatment of these through a combination of advice, exercise and manual therapy in line with your preference.
I offer quick access and follow-up according to these preferences in a friendly and personal environment with as much emphasis on 'therapy' as 'physio'.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Physiotherapist. VirginCare BANES.
First Contact Physiotherapist. VirginCare BANES.
Practice Based Physiotherapist. VirginCare BANES.
- BSc (HONS) Physiotherapy Leeds Metropolitan University 2000
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Medicine Orthopaedic Medicine Seminars 2013
- Pilates Matwork Level 1 APPI 2014
- Strength and Conditioning HES 2016
- Shoulder Theory and Practice HES 2016
- Mulligan Concept Level 1 PhysioUK 2011
- Specific Soft Tissue Mobilisation WellbeingCPD 2010
- Myofascial Trigger Point Release PhysioUK 2014
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.