- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
A Chartered and Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist and BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who works with adults (over the age of 18).
Emma provides collaborative, client-centred psychological assessment and therapy for a range of mental health difficulties. She has a particular interest in persistent physical symptoms and adjustment to physical health problems. She is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
see website: www.cotswoldpsychology.co.uk for further details
Areas of interest
Adults; Older Adults; health conditions; mental health; memory difficulties; medically unexplained symptoms; anxiety; depression; insomnia; adjustment; adjustment to health conditions
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- D Clin Psych National University of Ireland, University College Dublin 2004
- Dip Clin Neuropsych University of Glasgow 2009
- Full Accreditation British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies BABCP 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- BPS Chartered and Clinical Psychologist, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society chartership:
BPS Division of Clinical Psychology
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.