- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I am an HCPC, BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience carrying out assessments and psychotherapy both within the NHS and privately.
After an initial assessment meeting, I develop a collaborative formulation (understanding) of any difficulties, informed by a range of evidence based approaches, such as CBT, ACT, DBT, CFT, systemic and attachment focused therapies. A therapy plan based on a persons individual goals is then devised.
I aim to offer a warm, safe, non judgemental therapeutic space and work with adults, children and families.
Areas of interest
Children and Adolescents
Early Adversity/ Trauma
Fostering and Adoption
Trauma - PTSD and Complex PTSD
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Behavioural Difficulties and Anger
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- DClinPsy UCL 2011
- PHD University of Hertfordshire 2008
- BSc University of Hertfordshire 2004
- Systemic training IFT 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist BPS 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details