- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
If you are suffering with anxiety, feeling low and wondering how to go forward I can help you. I am experienced in working with such issues and helping people. I am a fully accredited cognitive behavioural therapist and I am also qualified in EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Therapy. I have a background in mental health/psychological therapies and I am also a registered social worker.
I work with a range of problems from trauma; grief/bereavement, depression; anxiety;PTSD; phobias; social anxiety; health anxiety; obsessive compulsive disorder and low self esteem. If you decide to work with me you can expect to be treated with integrity, respect and compassion.
Areas of interest
Trauma - Abuse; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Anxiety disorders; Individual therapy; Bereavement/Grief; Depression; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Stress related disorders; Difficulties with Sleep.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Msc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy Derby University 2010
- EMDR - Parts 1,2,3 Alexandra Richman Training 2014
- MA in Social Work University of Leicester 1998
- EMDR - Parts 1,2,3 EMDR Extra 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Member of BABCP - British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies
Registered with HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council