- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Beginning my career at the age of 22-my motive was to listen to others, this then developed into supporting a healing sense of relief for others from the power of being heard and understood.
I have work professional in schools, medium secure settings and GP surgeries.
My aim is to provide a safe and space for the those wishing to explore in counselling the self for enhanced awareness.
Areas of interest
I work with complex trauma, anxiety, depression, low mood, gender issues. domestic abuse, childhood abuse, spirituality issues.
Current NHS consultant posts held
I currently hold post counsellor within the NHS, located in the city of Bath. I offering one to one assessments within the NHS in order to assess for suitability for psychological. I also offer one to one treatment session for a wide range of diverse presenting issues.
- I am interested in researching the effects of the therapeutic relationship how this can be a container for client growth in order to explore self within the counselling relationship
- I am also interest in the clients own experience within the therapeutic relationship, and how this can be support in a gestalt approach . of my attentive to the clients needs
- I am interested in the research of the clients presenting problems and the transformation of this in the client beginning to take a sense of autonomy over the presenting problem
- I am interested in the effects of low mood, anxiety and the moments of change that has supported a client manage this symptoms
I have a personnel interested in the psycho synthesis, of allow change to occur through the development of the issues brought into counselling, we therefore begin with analysis but end with a synthesis/
Courses offered to GPs
I am willing to offer talks and discuss my approach to counselling with clients or GPS.
View photos of my work
Click an image to enlarge and read a description
View external photos of my work
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.bacp.co.uk
- BACP Accredited counsellor Bristol University 2009
- Bsc Hons Psychology Open University 2012
Affiliations / memberships
BACP number 628799
- Camomile Cafe 9 High StreetCorshamSN13 0ES
- 06:00 - 22:00
- 07818 870079
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.