- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Pain medicine
I offer a holistic approach, based on individual needs which includes pain interventions, medication optimisation and rehabilitation.
I offer a treatment which is based on evidence based medicine and latest advances in pain management.
Areas of interest
Spinal pain management and failed back surgery; Sciatica.
Neuropathic pain; persistent pain after surgery; Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Chronic Knee pain.
Shoulder pain /impingement.
Headache and Migraine.
Complex regional pain syndrome. Myofascial pain. Phantom Limb Pain.
Whiplash associated disorder.
• Therapeutic Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral epidural injection; Spinal nerve root injection.
• Epiduroplasty /epidural adhesiolysis for failed back surgery.
• Facet injections; Medial branch blocks.
• Radiofrequency denervation for long term pain relief.
• Sympathetic nerve blocks and Radiofrequency treatment.
• Genicular nerve block and denervation for long term.
• Shoulder and supra scapular nerve block and injection of bursa for shoulder impingement.
• Botox and greater occipital nerve injection for Migraine.
• Trigger point injections.
Reference number 5204938
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.