- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 29 Jul 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am a HCPC Registered Counselling Psychologist (trained to Doctoral level), Chartered Psychologist and EMDR Therapist. I am also a qualified Counsellor. I have extensive experience working with children, teenagers and adults, having worked within the mental health field for over 20 years.
Since qualifying as a Psychologist, I have gained over 15 years experience of working within NHS Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, within both community and forensic settings. I also have substantial experience working with adults with a very wide range of presenting issues. I have worked within inpatient services including acute mental health wards and psychiatric intensive care units, with children, young people and adults.
There is a large free car park next door to my house and no stairs are required.
Areas of interest
Adults; children; teenagers;depression;trauma;anxiety;phobias;
- Qualification in Counselling Psychology The British Psychological Society 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Keele University 2001
- MSc Applied Psychology Manchester University 2002
- BA(Hons) Keele University 1993
- EMDR (child) EMDR Academy 2019
- EMDR EMDR Extra 2018