- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an integrative/eclectic Psychotherapist and Counsellor which means I have been trained in many modalities and I tailor my approach to suit each individual client. I have over 25 years of experience and am trained to work with adults, children and adolescents and couples.
NB. Currently I am just offering therapy online (via SKYPE or FaceTime or Zoom) or via phone.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; depression, panic attacks; work stress; relationship issues; domestic abuse; childhood sexual abuse and trauma; etc.
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling Iron Mill Institute 2011
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Centre Training School 1992
- Diploma in Counselling Supervision Lindum College 2016
- Couples Counselling for Depression Exeter University 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited psychotherapist /counsellor BACP 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Member of BACP