- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Miss Lim has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist specialising in cataract surgery and glaucoma in Taunton since 2015.
Miss Lim completed her Ophthalmic specialist training in South West England. She also did subspecialty training in Glaucoma between Taunton and Exeter where she gained experience in the Trabectome, Endoscopic Cyclophocoagulation (ECP) and microshunt surgery which are minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries. Subsequently, she completed her Glaucoma Fellowship training at Moorfields Eye Hospital London in 2014-2015, under the guidance of world-renowned glaucoma experts.
Miss Lim cares for patients with glaucoma, cataract as well as general ophthalmology in her busy NHS practice. She offers cataract surgery under local (including no-needle technique) as well as general anaesthetic and has experience with more complex cases, in particular relating to patients with glaucoma. She is also experienced in medical and surgical management of glaucoma, including use of lasers in glaucoma. She introduced the Istent Inject to Musgrove Park Hospital.
Miss Lim aims to provide personalised and reliable care to all her patients.
Areas of interest
Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, General Ophthalmology
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmologist with special interest in Glaucoma
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Chinese - Native or bilingual
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists London 2013
- MRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists London 2007
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS University of Karachi 2000
- Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma Moorfields Eye Hospital London 2015
- Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital/Musgrove Park Hospital Taunton 2014
Reference number 5207453
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion of Specialty Training in Ophthalmology, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists London
Member of South West Ophthalmological Society
- Parkside at Musgrove Park Hospital
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 01823 344141
- Staplegrove ElmTAUNTONTA2 6AN
- 19:00 - 20:30
- 01823 250611
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.