- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Yemi is an experienced, professional Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist based at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London. His many years of extensive practical experience of the support and best care for pregnant mothers and babies ensures a second to none service for all patients. Yemi recognises the importance and need, for individual, holistic care during one of life's most challenging times.
Yemi has a special interest in early pregnancy complications making him well equipped in looking after 'mums to be' from the onset of pregnancy until delivery.
In addition, Yemi provides comprehensive gynaecology care, often in a single setting - personally performing ultrasound scans while providing a positive, informative and reassuring clinic experience.
Yemi is passionate about providing a positive, tailored, patient experience at all times.
Areas of interest
Early pregnancy and Gynaecology Ultrasound; recurrent miscarriages; Fibroids; Pelvic pain; Heavy menstrual bleeding; benign gynaecology surgery including minimal access surgery; well women checks; low & high risk pregnancy; private maternity care
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Elspeth Pickering Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Chelsea & westminster Hospital
369 Fulham road, London
The PRISM trial: randomised double blind placebo controlled trial looking at whether progesterone can prevent miscarriages in women with bleeding in early pregnancy.
ASTERIOD 5: assess safety and efficacy of vilaprisan in subjects with uterine fibroids. A randomised, double blind multi centre study.
running, travelling, music, sport
Best Hospital Team of the year award
Chelsea & westminster Hospital
1. A systematic review Nerve injuries associated with gynaecology surgery. The obstetrician & gynaecologist.
2. A systematic review in analgesia for labour:an evident based insight for the obstetrician. The obstetrician & gynaecologist.
Courses offered to GPs
"when pregnancy fails from miscarriage to ectopic pregnancy"
Gp Breakfast talk/seminar at the Womens wellness centre, 274 Fulham Road London
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://portal.phin.org.uk/Pages/ViewMyPracticeReports.aspx?report=consultantapcactivity
- Bachelors of medicine and surgery (MBBS) University of Lagos, Nigeria 2000
- Member of the Royal college of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist 2010
- Advanced training Module in early pregnancy & Emergency Gynaecology RCOG 2013
- Advanced Training Module in Advanced labour ward Practice RCOG 2013
Reference number 6051101
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion Of Training In Obstertics & Gynaecology, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British society of Gynaecology Endoscopy
Member Association of early pregnancy units
- Private Patient's Department369 Fulham...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 3897 0664
- The Womens Wellness Centre274 Fulham...
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 020 7751 4488
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details