- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Counsellor with over 10 years of experience working in the NHS and third sector with clients presenting with a wide range of psychological needs.
I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Integrative Counselling. My extensive training and experience enables me to develop a unique therapeutic approach tailored to the individual needs of each client.
Areas of interest
Depression and low mood; low self-esteem; PTSD and trauma (including childhood trauma); generalised anxiety disorder (GAD); obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD); health anxiety; social anxiety; panic disorder; sleep difficulties; stress; chronic fatigue and long-term health problems; relationship difficulties.
Current NHS consultant posts held
High Intensity Therapist - Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Intervention (CBT) University of Surrey 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Integrative) University of East London 2010
- MA Psychology Adam Mickiewicz University 2004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies 2016
- Holistic Health Centre, 3 Chobham Road, Woking,...
- 15:00 - 20:00
- 07488 797677
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)