- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Counsellor with over 10 years of experience working in the NHS and third sector with clients presenting with a wide range of psychological needs.
I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Integrative Counselling. My extensive training and experience enables me to develop a unique therapeutic approach tailored to the individual needs of each client.
Areas of interest
Depression and low mood; low self-esteem; PTSD and trauma (including childhood trauma); generalised anxiety disorder (GAD); obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD); health anxiety; social anxiety; panic disorder; sleep difficulties; stress; chronic fatigue and long-term health problems; relationship difficulties.
Current NHS consultant posts held
High Intensity Therapist - Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Intervention (CBT) University of Surrey 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Integrative) University of East London 2010
- MA Psychology Adam Mickiewicz University 2004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies 2016
- Holistic Health Centre, 3 Chobham Road, Woking,...
- 15:00 - 20:00
- 07488 797677
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.