- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
I am highly qualified CBT and EMDR Therapist, with considerable experience and knowledge of the disorder specific formulations and models. This equips me to effectively tailor the work to the client presentation and need. I am accredited by BABCP and specialise in EMDR and CBT, including 3rd wave CBT approaches such as Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment and Compassion Focused CBT. I work with young adults, adult and older adults. Client's outcomes and feedback support my positive therapeutic abilities and skills.
Areas of interest
PTSD and Trauma symptoms, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Work-related Stress, Pain, Attachment Related Issues, Emotions Regulation Difficulties and Low Self-Esteem
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Physical disability
Current NHS consultant posts held
CBT and EMDR Therapist
332 Lambeth Road
South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
Standard and innovative techniques and tools in the filed of CBT and Emotion Regulation. Use of Mindfulness and Loving-Kindness mediation on the client's connectedness and humanity.
Use of modern technology in the treatment of PTSD.
I am a keen runner and belong to the running club. Frequently run half-marathons and charity races.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Russian - Native or bilingual
- Ukrainian - Native or bilingual
- MSc in CBT London Metropolitan University 2012
- BSc in Psychology London South Bank University 2009
- Degree in Teaching Precarpathian Univeristy, UKraine 1988
- EMDR Training Part 1-3 EMDR Extra 2016
- CBT Supervisor University of Surrey 2016
- Associate lecturer in CBT for MSc in CBT Goldsmith University 2020
Affiliations / memberships
Fully accredited by BABCP
and EMDR Association of Europe and Ireland
- Nicholson House41 Thames StreetWeybridgeKT13 8JG
- 11:00 - 19:00
- 020 7193 5999
- The Lambton Road Medical Practice1 Lambton...
- 09:00 - 19:30
- 020 7193 5999
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.