- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Experienced Speech & Language Therapist practising for the past 19 years.
- I have specialist skills in managing swallowing and communication difficulties in people with stroke and progressive neurological conditions.
- I enjoy teaching students and offering training sessions for carers and nursing staff around swallowing and communication
Areas of interest
Conditions I treat include: Stroke; progressive neurological conditions like MND; Parkinson's disease; Multiple Sclerosis; Huntington's disease; PSP; MSA; and Traumatic Brain Injury
- I am also certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment program which is an evidenced based treatment for voice and articulation difficulties in people with Parkinson' disease and other neurological conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
Highly Specialist SLT
The Community Rehabilitation Service
Avid reader, walking , travelling to exotic places, cooking, baking and spending time with family and friends
- Bachelor of Speech & Hearing Therapy University of Durban Westville, South Africa 1998
- ILM level 3 Management & Leadership ILM 2015
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment LSVT Global 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- HCPC, 2004
- RCSLT, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
MND professionals forum
- Morganie Naidoo Independent SLT Practice79A...
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 07460 771468
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Ms Morganie Naidoo