- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I am an experienced Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist working with individuals and couples, in Kensington & Chelsea and Pimlico. I am within easy reach of Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Victoria, Westminster and Fulham.
I offer individual counselling, psychotherapy and couples counselling in a confidential, non-judgmental and safe environment. People come to see me for a variety of reasons such as anxiety, relationship issues, depression, abuse, family issues, separation and divorce, post-natal depression, low self-esteem, loss and bereavement, trauma and domestic violence.
I work collaboratively and integrate a range of different therapeutic approaches. These include:
Person Centred Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Hypnosis
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Meditation & Mindfulness
These approaches enable me to provide a supportive, collaborative client-focused therapy and are adapted to meet the individual needs of each unique person.
- MA Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Roehampton University 2008
- Post Graduate Diploma Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Roehampton University 2007
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Levels 1 & 2 (EFTTA) EFTTA 2013
- Advanced Post Grad Dip Cert – Person Centred Couples Counselling Counselling Works Ltd 2013
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Richard Bandler 2008
- Intro to CBT The Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre 2009
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy FWA 2008
- Loss & Bereavement FWA 2006
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP, 2013
- AAMET, 2015