- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Cookson attended King’s College London where he graduated with the MBBS degree and with first class honours in an intercalated BSc in radiological sciences. He undertook cardiology speciality training in the Wessex region and is recognised as a specialist in both cardiology and general internal medicine. His areas of expertise include cardiac MRI, cardiac CT and echocardiography (transthoracic, transoesophageal and stress).
He is currently the lead cardiologist at The Royal Surrey County Hospital where his other roles include being responsible for the safe working hours of over 200 junior medical staff within the hospital and the deputy chair of the drugs & therapeutics committee.
- Ann Briant
- BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital 46 Harvey Road Guildford GU1 3LX
- 01483 570122
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Surrey County Hospital
- MBBS University of London 2002
- BSc (Hons) - 1st Class University of London 1999
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2007
Reference number 6054523
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology & General Internal Medicine, 2014
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.