- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I take a flexible approach according to your individual needs, offering a variety of therapeutic models which can be integrated or used alone.
I can offer individual or couples therapy.
In addition to Clinical Psychology approaches, I am trained in Clinical Hypnotherapy which may be useful for certain conditions and we can discuss this.
I am highly experienced in working with individuals with physical health conditions which may impact on their quality of life, involve suffering through pain and other symptoms. We can work together to address the impact on your psychological wellbeing, for example, anxiety and/or depression.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
Areas of interest
Trauma/PTSD; Gastro-Intestinal; Veterans; Managing Stress; Organisational; Pain
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions