- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Chartered Scientist, Associate Fellow and registered Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC. I have expertise in working with adults and have over 16 years experience in NHS mental health care.
I am passionate about working with clients to help them move towards their goals. Providing high quality therapy is at the heart of my work and I use evidenced based psychological treatments to get the best outcomes for my clients. As a Clinical Psychologist I have expertise in many different types of therapy, and can flexibly draw on these to suit each client's needs.
I work Tuesday - Saturday, with early morning, daytime and evening appointments available.
The therapeutic relationship is key to helping clients move forward in their lives, so please feel free to contact me for a free 15 minute consult call.
Areas of interest
stress; anxiety; depression; obsessive compulsive disorder; relationship problems; anger management, Bipolar disorder; addiction; low self esteem; panic disorder; phobias; post traumatic stress disorder; post natal depression; dementia; carer issues; body image issues; body dysmorphia
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Rheumatological conditions
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Hertfordshire 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist British Psychological Society 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow - British Psychological Society
Chartered Scientist - Science Council
- 41A Baldock StreetWareSG12 9DH
- 07:30 - 20:00
- 07716 558686
- Salisbury House31 Finsbury CircusLondonEC2M 5SQ
- 07:30 - 21:00
- 07716 558686
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.