- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 27 Jun 2020
- Breast surgery
Mr Sircar is a Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast surgery and General Surgery at Royal Wolverhampton Hospital since October 2010.
He qualified in India and trained in surgery obtaining M.S. (General Surgery). He subsequently obtained further surgical training in UK including Higher Surgical Training and Oncoplastic training in West Midlands Deanery and completed his FRCS.
He specialises in management of breast disease and breast cancer surgery including breast reconstruction.
He is very passionate about teaching and training in Surgery and is part of the Training Committee for Surgical Registrars in West Midlands Deanery.
Areas of interest
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery and General Surgery
Breast cancer treatment
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
Peer reviewed journals
- MBBS North Bengal University 1991
- MS University Of Calcutta, India 1994
- FRCS (Glasgow) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 1998
- FRCS (Gen Surgery) (Glasgow) Royal College of Surgeons of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2005
- Post CCT Fellowship in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery City Hospital Birmingham 2010
Reference number 4596912
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Member Association of Breast Surgery 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Surgery, 2010
- Nuffield Health Wolverhampton HospitalWood...
- 14:30 - 18:00
- 01902 267215
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details