- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 17 May 2020
Ms Sujata Khambekar is practising consultant cardiologist at Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. She holds postgraduate degree in Medicine and holds specialist registration in cardiology following completion of training in UK.
She has completed cardiac imaging fellowship at South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust.
She specialises in cardiac imaging (Transthoracic echocardiography, Transoesophageal echocardiography, cardiac MRI and stress echocardiography), heart failure, atrial fibrillation and has interest in management of adult congenital heart disease. She is pan Dorset lead for Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
Areas of interest
Cardiac Imaging ( Cardiac MRI, transthoracic echocardiography, stress echocardiography, Transesophageal echocardiography); Heart failure; Atrial fibrillation; Adult congenital heart disease.
- Sarah Foster
- Cardiology Secretary Poole Hospital Longfleet Road Poole BH15 2JB
- 01202 448255
- 01202 442754
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist - Poole Hospital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Marathi (Marāṭhī) - Native or bilingual
- Gujarati - Conversational
- DNB (Medicine) New Delhi 1999
- MBBS Mumbai University 1996
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians, London 2000
- MD (Medicine) Mumbai University 1999
- Fellowship in Cardiac imaging University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust 2012
Reference number 5201079
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT in Cardiology, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council
Royal College of Physicians, London
British Cardiovascular Society
British Society of Echocardiography
British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.