- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological oncology
I have wide experience in the management of general urological conditions with special interest in bladder cancer, prostate disease, urinary tract infections, kidney stones and peno-scrotal problems.
I have published numerous articles in the peer reviewed urology journals and has given many national and international presentations.
Areas of interest
Bladder cancer; prostate disease; urinary tract infections; kidney stones; scrotal problems.
- Louise Jarvis
- Spire Alexandra Hospital Impton Lane Chatham ME5 9PG
- 01634 687166
Anaesthetists worked with
Mr Tahir Bhat has worked with Dr Sami Alawad at the following hospitals:
- KIMS Hospital Limited (1-5)
- Spire Alexandra Hospital (1-5)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- MBBS University of Kashmir 1997
- Master of Surgery University of Kashmir 2002
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons, England 2005
- FRCS (Urology) Royal College of Surgeons, England 2010
- FEBU European Board of Urolgy 2003
Reference number 6067761
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.