- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
• I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist who specialises in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and mindfulness, working within a variety of NHS settings and private practice.
• I believe in a welcoming and non-judgmental approach to counselling, working alongside my clients to enable them to cope, manage and move forward.
• Your therapy starts by together establishing your needs and looking to create achievable goals which will help take back control over any difficulties you face in life.
• We all occasionally face emotional upheavals in our lives, my belief is that short term therapy helps you get through these difficult times and move forward.