- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
• I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist who specialises in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and mindfulness, working within a variety of NHS settings and private practice.
• I believe in a welcoming and non-judgmental approach to counselling, working alongside my clients to enable them to cope, manage and move forward.
• Your therapy starts by together establishing your needs and looking to create achievable goals which will help take back control over any difficulties you face in life.
• We all occasionally face emotional upheavals in our lives, my belief is that short term therapy helps you get through these difficult times and move forward.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details