- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I have been practicing as a counsellor and psychotherapist for over 15 years in a wide range of settings in including private practice, drug and alcohol services, women's refuge, HMPS and refugee services. I have an MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy from Metanoia Institute and I am registered with UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy) and a registered and accredited member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). I work both in private practice and for The Helen Bamber Foundation, a charity which supports survivors of torture and other human right’s violations.
I am integratively trained which means that I draw on a variety of theories and techniques to offer personalised support to each individual client.
It is my belief that the relationship between therapist and client is a very important factor in good therapeutic outcomes, and I prioritise establishing a safe, trusting, mutually respectful and collaborative al-liance in which we can together explore whatever issues have con-tributed to your decision to seek therapy at this time. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about my training, my experience and my approach.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; Trauma; PTSD; Addiction; Relationships; Anger; Personality Disorders; Abuse
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- MSc Integrative Psychotherapy The Metanoia Institute 2016
- Clinnical Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy Metanoia Institute 2016
- Diploma Advanced Psychotherapy Stonebridge College 2004
- Diploma Addiction Counselling Hazelden 2003
- Trauma Focused CBT The Helen Bamber Foundation 2015
- Narrative Exposure Therapy The Helen Bamber Foundation 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Registered with UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
Registered and accredited member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)