- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 15 Apr 2020
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Clinical and Counselling Psychologist
HCPC and BPS approved
Working as an integrative psychotherapist, integrating psychodynamic theories with CBT, mindfulness based techniques and approaches.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; work related stress; career path and decision-making; procrastination.
Couple and relationship issues.
Gender related issues; gender identity; LGBTQA issues.
Eating disorders; fertility process and treatments related issues.
Working with couples; face to face; individual; adults. Provide online skype sessions.
Professional supervisor to counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists
Art, theatre and adventurous sports; climbing, skateboarding, horse riding.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hebrew (modern) - Native or bilingual
- Focusing Oriented Therapy Certified by the Focusing organization 2015
- MA Clinical Psychology Clinical Psychology, Tel Aviv University, Israel 2003
Details of entry to specialist register
- FOT – Focusing Organization, 2015
- BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor, 2020
- BPS clinical psychologist, 2017
- HCPC – Clinical and Counselling psychologist, 2017
- Expert in Clinical Psychology registered with Ministry of Health Israel, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
City Psychology Group (CPG)