- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
Clinical and Counselling Psychologist
HCPC and BPS approved
Working as an integrative psychotherapist, integrating psychodynamic and humanistic theories with CBT, ACT and mindfulness based techniques and approaches.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; work related stress; career path and decision-making; procrastination.
Couple and relationship issues.
Gender related issues; gender identity; Gender Dysphoria, LGBTQA issues.
Eating disorders; fertility process and treatments related issues.
Working with couples; face to face; individual; adults. Provide online skype sessions.
Professional supervisor to counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists
Art, theatre and adventurous sports; climbing, skateboarding, horse riding.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hebrew (modern) - Native or bilingual
- Focusing Oriented Therapy Certified by the Focusing organization 2015
- MA Clinical Psychology Clinical Psychology, Tel Aviv University, Israel 2003
Details of entry to specialist register
- FOT – Focusing Organization , 2015
- BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor , 2020
- BPS clinical psychologist , 2017
- HCPC – Clinical and Counselling psychologist , 2017
- Expert in Clinical Psychology registered with Ministry of Health Israel , 2010
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)