- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist, accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
My core training is in the 'relational approach' to counselling and psychotherapy, which enables me to help people understand and explore 'patterns' in their difficulties and relationships in order to make changes.
I am trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) - an evidence based therapy for treating trauma and I am a member of the EMDR Association UK and Ireland.
I specialise in helping people with a range of difficulties including trauma, violence and abuse, anxiety, depression, loss/bereavement and relationship difficulties.
Areas of interest
Trauma; sexual abuse, childhood abuse, domestic violence; relationship difficulties and endings; anxiety; depression;
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling University of Leeds 2009
- EMDR Accredited Basic Training EMDR Academy, EMDR Europe Accredited Training 2017
- Further and Advanced Couples Counselling Training Macclesfield CTC 2012
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy Supervision Training Macclesfield CTC 2015