- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a Senior BACP Accredited therapist, offering Psychotherapy and Counselling. I have been qualified since 2001 and hold a Masters Degree in Psychodynamic Practice from the University of Oxford.
My experience includes 11 years working within the NHS as a Primary Care Counsellor. I also provide Parent-Infant Psychotherapy.
Areas of interest
As well as Adult Counselling and Psychotherapy I also provide Parent-Infant Psychotherapy to help with the transition to parenthood, postnatal depression, anxiety during pregnancy and issues around attachment. These might be triggered by a traumatic birth experience, feeding problems, baby not sleeping well, etc.
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy British Psychoanalytic Council 2015
- Certificate in Parent-Infant Psychotherapy Oxford Parent Infant Project 2014
- Infant Observation - A Jungian Approach British Psychotherapy Foundation 2014
- Teaching and Learning Support Programme University of Reading 2008
- Developing Supervision Skills British Association of Psychotherapists 2008
- Master of Studies in Psychodynamic Practice University of Oxford 2002
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) The Open University 1998
- Video Interactive Guidance Video Interactive Guidance U.K. 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2010
- Senior Accredited Supervisor -Individual British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- Full Member of Association for Psychodynamic Practice and Counselling in Organisational Settings, 2016