- Fee assured
- Verified account
My work covers all aspects of respiratory medicine, with particular interests in asthma, pleural disease and respiratory procedures.
Areas of interest
asthma; chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); bronchiectasis; cough; interstitial lung disease; sarcoidosis; unexplained breathlessness; pulmonary embolism; bronchoscopy; endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS); medical thoracoscopy; bedside thoracic ultrasound; pleural procedures; lung cancer diagnosis;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant physician in respiratory and general medicine, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Clinical Lead Respiratory Medicine HHFT.
Asthma and coagulation.
- MB ChB University of Liverpool 2000
- MRCP(UK)(Respiratory Medicine) Royal College of Physicians of London 2012
- MD University of Portsmouth 2015
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2019
Reference number 4729761
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory Medicine, 2014
- General (Internal) Medicine, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Physicians of London
British Thoracic Society