- Fee assured
- Verified this account
*Consultant Gynaecologist, Obstetrician and minimal access (‘key-hole’) surgeon at West Middlesex University Hospital.
*Graduate of Wits University Medical School (South Africa).
*Completed specialist training in London’s North West Thames region in 2010.
*2-year fellowship in advanced minimally invasive surgery in Australia at the prestigious Sydney Women’s EndoSurgery Centre.
*Main area of expertise is Urogynaecology, caring for women with pelvic floor dysfunction and birth-related perineal trauma as lead consultant.
Areas of interest
Urogynaecology; Pelvic floor dysfunction; Pelvic organ prolapse; Urinary incontinence; Laparoscopic ('key-hole') and Hysteroscopic surgery; Pelvic pain; Menstrual disorders; Ovarian cysts; Fibroids; Well woman checks including cervical (pap) smears & contraception
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
West Middlesex University Hospital
- MBBCh Wits University (South Africa) 1995
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2007
- FRANZCOG Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2012
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic surgery Sydney Women's Endosurgery Centre 2013
Reference number 4361271
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
1. British Society for Urogynaecology
2. British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
3. Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
4. Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
5. General Medical Council
6. Medical Defence Union
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.